Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada
Welcome to InvestinCapeBreton.com - the online resource for companies seeking to grow, innovate and succeed globally.
Low in business-costs, strategically located and abundant in energy and talent, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada welcomes business investment and offers the competitive advantages required by companies seeking to develop or expand their global delivery model. Some of the advantages Cape Breton Island offers include:
- Business-Cost Advantage – Cape Breton Island offers companies one of the lowest business-cost locations within the G8 countries.
- Geographical Advantages – The region boasts an accessible-strategic location on the East Coast of Canada, directly between the North American and European markets.
- Strong Sector Advantages – The island provides numerous opportunities for companies to participate in fast-growing and sustainable sectors. Some of the sectors include:?
- Pro-Business Advantage – Cape Breton has a pro-business environment with access to available R&D tax incentives and financing, a strong business support infrastructure and committed government, industry and R&D partners.
- Infrastructure Advantage - The region is connected to the world via strong transportation, telecommunications and energy infrastructure.
- Labour Force Advantage - Our available, dedicated, educated and skilled workforce is ready to assist you with your business venture – many individuals possess a degree, diploma, apprenticeship or trades certificate.
- Quality of Life Advantage – Cape Breton companies and their employees enjoy a low-cost of living and an unmatched quality of life.